The hunting week includes three days of hunting:
Day 1: Arrival, assistance / Airport, transfer to the hotel
2nd day: first day of hunting
Day 3: 2nd day of hunting
Day 4: 3rd day of hunting
Day 5: Departure.
TIPS FOR GOOD HUNTING STAY
Book well in advance to enable us to select hunting territories and book hotel rooms.
The following information is necessary and required at least 20 days before the arrival of the group (4 to 12 hunters).
* HUNTER: Name, Date and Place of Birth, Occupation, Nationality, Address, Passport number and date of issue.
* GUN: Mark, Number, Size, Number of time.
* COMPANION: Name, date and place of birth, address.
• Group leaders are invited to communicate all information to each hunter
The hunting season of thrush is scheduled on December 16 until the first week of March each year.
• The hunting license is only valid for 3 hunting days.
• For any additional stay please contact us well in advance.
• In case of last minute cancellation, fees are required to cover the costs already incurred.
• A passport is required to enter Tunisia for hunters and guides.
• Each hunter is entitled to ONLY one weapon under Tunisian law.
• Prohibited: Rays guns, guns and automatic recharging
• In addition to three shots
• The shooting buckshot.
• Allowed hunting games for tourist hunters are: thrushes and starlings
• woodcock and deer shooting is strictly prohibited under penalty of prosecution.
• Hunting in snow times is prohibited (snow days will not be refunded or replaced).